Where are you exploring this summer? Your family deserves to travel for summer break, and recreational vehicles (RV) can up the fun! RVs can include everything from RV trailers, campers, motorcycles, and even boats. Finding and affording an RV is easy when working with our Brownsville credit union.
Choosing Your RV
Before searching for your RV, ask yourself:
- What type of RV do I want?
- What amenities do I want in my RV?
- How much of a down payment can I afford?
- How much will regular maintenance cost for my RV?
Finding a Good Deal
The best place to purchase your RV is through a reputable dealership. According to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, you should also:
- Research all the types of RVs in your price range.
- Rent the RV model you are interested in purchasing.
- Thoroughly read the warranty given with your RV.
- Inspect the RV you are buying carefully and ask about your insurance options.
- Negotiate the price and complete written terms before purchasing your RV.
Get an RV Loan with Our Brownsville Credit Union
It’s common to finance your RV, but where you finance is more important. You can finance your vehicle with a dealership, a Brownsville bank, or our local federal credit union. You can easily apply for your loan online with our local federal credit union.
Plus, we offer competitive rates!
- RV loans up to 60 months as low as 4.25% APR.
- Boat loans up to 60 months as low as 4.25% APR.
- Motorcycle loans up to 60 months as low as 7.00% APR.
Apply to our Local Federal Credit Union
*Rates are subject to change without notice
**Certain restrictions apply.