Don’t want to leave your house, but still need to bank? Our credit union in Brownsville and Harlingen can always accommodate you! We offer a variety of electronic services that keep you on track of your finances. Learn how to shop for the best loans and to make payments online, below.
Download Our Mobile Banking App
VFCU’s Mobile Banking App is your one-stop to manage your finances online. The app is available for download on Google Play and the Apple App-Store. It allows you to track your current and pending transactions and:
- Make same-day bill payments.
- Have up-to-date information on loans.
- Receive SMS Text Message alert from VFCU.
- Enjoy a Spanish interface for your convenience.
Use Our Mobile Capture Feature
If you opt to receive your paycheck, tax refund, or your stimulus relief check by mail, you can deposit online with the Mobile Capture feature on our app. The feature is easy to use, but you must follow the following directions so your mobile-capture deposit request isn’t rejected:
- All checks must have your signature.
- Checks must state “E-deposit” in the description.
- Take photos of the front and back of the check.
Apply for Loans Online
Budgeting finances during a crisis can be complicated. If you need to make ends meet, consider applying for a loan through our online loan portal. Our loans cover many costs, such as auto, consolidation, and personal loans. Please note while applying for a loan that:
- Only a loan officer can provide approval for a loan.
- We will contact you through email for most of the transactions.
- You may speak with a loan officer about your loan through email or phone.
Start Banking Smart
Although our lobbies are closed, we are still fulfilling your banking and loaning needs at both credit unions in Harlingen and Brownsville. Our hours are as scheduled. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by phone today.