Did Hurricane Hanna leave your home with damages? Many in the Rio Grande Valley have managed to readjust after Hanna’s strike, but if you’re in need of making house repairs, then our credit union in Harlingen can help. We offer signature loans that can be used for almost anything, even home repairs due to strong storms! Check out how they work below!
How They Work
Signature loans are perfect for anyone needing money during an emergency, like repairing home damages or financial troubles. Our credit union offers signature loans at comparable rates, currently up to 60 months with 8.85% APR interest! What else you should know:
- We offer up to 100% financing.
- Our lending rates are subject to change without notice.
- Your final loan amount is based on household income and credit score.
Borrow from a Trustworthy Credit Union
Who you borrow from can make all the difference in your future finances. You can trust our credit union in Harlingen to provide competitive rates on signature loans. We also offer member benefits such as:
- Free checking accounts.
- In-house loan approvals.
- Convenient account and banking access with our Mobile Banking App.
Making the Process Easy for You
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve closed our locations for safety, but requesting a signature loan can be done from your home:
- Apply through our online loan portal.
- Wait for your request to be reviewed by a loan officer.
- Depending on your loan status, you might be asked to visit us in-person to finalize any paperwork.
For information about applying for a signature loan or the status of your current loan request, please call us at (956) 546-3108. If you wish to visit one of our credit unions, please remember that we’re only conducting business through our drive-thrus. Otherwise, feel free to send us a message online!