Are you struggling to make ends meet? Do the holidays look to be difficult to afford? If so, then our credit union in Brownsville can help! This December, our members can apply for the Holiday Skip-A-Payment feature online! This promotion is only available in December, so don’t wait to apply! Learn more about this hassle-free service below!
Pay for Your Needs
Using Holiday Skip-A-Payment frees up money in your budget to afford other needs and wants. With this promotion, you’ll be able to:
- Grow your emergency fund
- Pay your monthly bills
- Save money for the upcoming year
- Clear your debt of any outstanding bills
- Afford holiday expenses
How it Works
To skip a payment on your credit union loan, you must submit your request two weeks before your due date. Also, if you have more than one loan, you can skip a payment for each! All you need to do is reach out to us to learn more about the process.
Terms and Conditions
Certain restrictions apply for the holiday skip-a-payment service. Listed below are a few you should know:
- All vehicle loans must have full coverage insurance
- Loans must not be more than ten days delinquent
- The Holiday Skip-A-Payment form may only be submitted online
- If your request is denied, you’ll receive an email within 48 hours
- You’re responsible for interest accrued from the skipped payment
Skip Your Payment Today!
End the year on a good note by asking us about the Holiday Skip-A-Payment service. You can also track your finances with the Mobile Money App from the Apple Store and Google Play Store. If you have any questions, send us a message or call us at (956) 689-9102.