As COVID-19 restrictions lessen, many people will want to live and spend big! However, if your finances are hurting, then making purchases may be difficult right now. With a credit card from our credit union in Brownsville, you can streamline your finances. Credit cards are great for making big purchases like furniture, a summer vacation, and online goods. Learn more about the benefits of having a VFCU credit card!
Spend Wisely and Keep Track of Your Card
The good thing about credit cards is that using them often and responsibly can help build your credit.
Before using one, you should:
- Form a budget and decide which expenses to use your card for.
- Avoid overspending and instead make timely payments each month.
- Download our Mobile Money App to keep track of your spending.
Competitive, Fixed Rates
Many banks in Brownsville offer credit cards at high rates. Our credit cards, however, come with fixed rates, no annual fees, and no cash advance!
We have the:
- Platinum Card starting at 9.95% APR interest.
- Gold Card starting at 12.95% APR interest.
- Classic Card starting at 17.95% APR interest.
You can apply for a credit card by clicking here.
Why Valley Federal Credit Union?
Our credit union offers member services you can benefit from at multiple locations throughout Cameron County. As a member, you also get access to many benefits that help you financially, such as Money Concepts Financial Planning.
This service allows you to:
- Speak with a financial advisor about your investment options.
- Meet with a financial advisor at any of our locations.
- Receive information about your budget and how to grow your savings.