Do you owe money to several creditors and loan providers? Paying off multiple debts is enough of a struggle without paying for additional holiday expenses. If you are ready for a financial change, then consider using a Consolidation Loan and Holiday Skip-a-Payment this holiday season! These two services can help you afford expenses including, traveling costs, gifts, and holiday meals. We want to share a few ways you can improve your finances today!
Find Low-Interest Rates Now
You can find a variety of holiday specials during the next few months. However, unlike Brownsville banks and other creditors, we offer consolidations loans with fixed interest rates!
Our consolidation loans:
- Require no minimum payment.
- Require a proof-of-income statement.
- Are available for up to 60 months for as low as 8.25% APR interest.
Prepare for the New Year
Consolidating your debt can also improve your finances in 2022 by ensuring you stick to your budget and don’t miss a payment.
Improve your new-year budget by:
- Opening a savings account.
- Cutting back on unnecessary expenses now.
- Saving money with a STAR Checking Account.
- Tracking your finances with the Mobile Banking App.
- Investing into an IRA (individual retirement account).
Save More Money this Season
Consolidating will make room in your budget, and so can our Holiday Skip-a-Payment. This service allows you to skip payments on your loans!
- Your loans must not be more than ten days delinquent.
- Some loans are not applicable for the Holiday skip-a-payment.
- You must submit your request at least two weeks before your due date.
Borrow From Our Credit Union
Borrow smart with valley federal credit union Brownsville! Send us a message, or call (956) 546-3108 to get started.