Summertime is the perfect chance to do plenty of family-friendly activities! Whether camping in the north or having summer fun at the beach, you will need to fund your vacation trips. Get all the necessary funding for your vacation with personal loans in Brownsville. Valley Federal Credit Union (VFCU) is dedicated to providing financial solutions and opportunities for its customers. Here are a few tips and frequently asked questions regarding personal loans.
Applying for Personal Loans in Brownsville
Getting a personal loan is easy and doable, but before you apply online, take a few steps:
- You may be applicable to receive up to 100% financing for your loan.
- If you have a credit history or no credit history, mention it to a loan officer and bring proper documentation.
- If you have documentation of proof of income, then be sure to have that information prepared when applying for your personal loan.
What Is a Personal Loan?
When it comes to getting a loan, there are a few things to understand regarding loans and information on how to receive them. For example, a personal loan is a sum you borrow from a bank or other financial institution with a repayment period and consistent monthly payments. Plus:
- A perfect way to start building up your credit.
- Personal loans may offer more funds compared to other Brownsville banks.
- Have significant short-term to medium-term rates that are lower than credit card rates.
How can I Use a Personal Loan?
Whatever finances you may need, a personal loan can be able to pay for it! There is no limit to what you can earn using our personal loans! For example, you can:
● Go back to school
● Use on family emergencies
● Plan a holiday trip outside the country
● Plan a simple vacation within the country or state
● Buy a recreational vehicle and go camping for the summer
What are the Current VFCU Personal Loan Rates?
The lending rates for VFCU personal loans vary depending on the loan amount, but generally, the rates are:
- Up to 48 months as low as 12.25%**
- Up to 60 months as low as 13.24%**
Please notes that rates are subject to change without notice and certain restrictions apply. For more information visit our main office or our Harlingen branch.
How do I Apply Online?
Applying online for a personal loan is fast and easy! Just fill out the information in the appropriate lines and boxes, and you’ll have your loan soon.
What Information Do I Need to Apply?
When considering applying for a personal loan, there is some information that you might need to be approved without any trouble. The information required to apply for a loan includes the following:
● Source of income
● Proof of credit
Why Borrow from VFCU Instead of Other Brownsville Banks?
VFCU is known for satisfying its customers with better rates and friendlier customer service than any other place. VFCU offers higher rates for loans and other borrowing services, so why not stick to VFCU and let us help you and get you your finances? Plus we offer low fixed rates on our loans compared to other Brownsville banks.
Visit our Credit Union Brownsville Branch
Contact us for more information and see if you can become a member of VFCU and gain access to plenty of membership benefits! Want to know more about VFCU banking benefits? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for even more financing information.