Once you join a federal credit union, you may remain a member for life. Whether your original qualifications do not apply anymore or you change residence, you will not be expelled. Membership guarantees financial security, low APRs, and other perks.
For new members, please refer to the questions below regarding your VFCU account to learn about our commitment to your financial well-being.
- Are my money deposits insured?
- Is there a minimum deposit required to open a certificate of deposit?
- Can I withdraw money from my certificate of deposit?
- How Soon After I Make A Payment Will It Post On My Account?
- What is the minimum deposit to open a checking account?
- Do ATM’s charge a fee to withdraw money from my VFCU account?
- Are there several ATM locations to use for my convenience?
- Is there a minimum age limit on who can open an account?
- What are the grounds for my account being closed?
- Does VFCU offer a rewards program with their debit cards?
- What Is A Christmas Club Account?